Monday, October 29, 2012

what, wear

My exhibition partner in crime, Andrea Miller, and I have been overdue for a show together. But, we wait no more...



...our upcoming exhibition "what, wear" at Brooklyn Metal Works, opens in less than two weeks!

The opening reception will be held November 10th, from 7-9pm. The exhibition will remain up until the end of the month. Brooklyn Metal Works is located at 640 Dean Street, Brooklyn, New York.

* * * * *

I am working on three new pieces for the exhibition. I am experimenting with different techniques and materials than I am used to, making rubber molds and casting in resin. Here are two process images to give you a little sneak preview.

clay parts covered in deliciously pink silicone

clay parts and found objects with their first layer of rubber


Come to the exhibition/check back here for images of the finished work!

No comments:

Post a Comment